Skip to content

You are here: Home / Services / Administration/Management / How to request your diploma?

How to request your diploma?

for MISMeC students


Once approved your master thesis you will be able to request your master's diploma and the SET (Diploma Supplement)


How to request your diploma

1  Enter your e-secretaria and START the procedure clicking at the menu "Degree certification and application", check and confirm your personal data and add documentation if requested.

2  The administrative office checks that everything is correct, if it isn't, the office sends a mail explaining the reasons, If the information is OK, the state of your procedure will change to "AUTORIZED"

3  Enter Seu Electrònica, attaching to the request a copy of your ID card and the signed request form (it can be a scanned document or a electronically signed document)

4  Pay via e-secretaria. The cost is 218,15€..


Beware, the data of the diploma will be those contained in the ID card you attached.

It can take 2 years until you recieve the physical diploma. Meanwhile you can download a certification